- Solid experience with HTML, CSS
- Solid knowledge of web design principles
- Discipline and ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge in React, Angular, Vue
- Knowledge in NodeJS
- Experience with Laravel Blade
- Training and development in the field of web design/SAAS
- Working on challenging and interesting international long-term projects
- Excellent salary
- Flexible working time
- Relaxing and nice working environment with young and ambitious team
- Design, code and test new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Develop our own products
- Debug existing software and correct defects;
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
Experience in print design would NOT be considered advantage.
All candidates should present Git (GitLab) and portfolio!!!!!!!
Candidates without presented portfolio would not be considered!